Welcome to Panglao Island!! Bohol is a beautiful island located in Central Visayas. It is known for its famous Chocolate Hills,Tarsiers and Baroque Churches. This is my first local tour and I didn’t expect that I will be experiencing such a wonderful time. According to our tour guide, The island was submerged into the waters… Continue reading TOP 10 Most Desirable Tourist Destination in the Philippines: Panglao Island, Bohol
Philippines has the highest numbers of Catholic among the countries in Asia, almost 80% of the population and the remaining 20% would be the Islam group and more. I am also Catholic and I’ve been raised with the love of God. Amen! Travelling to Rome would be one of the greatest achievement and overwhelming experience… Continue reading From Philippines to Philippines. What???
“God created our nature as a gift for us, all we have to do is to take good care of it and preserve and sustain its pureness for the habitats and our future generation” I took this photo last 2011 when we had our educational trip in Davao, Philippines. When I was an… Continue reading The Cry of the Philippine Eagle.
If you are planning to visit the Philippines in the future and you want to grab something unique, Worry no more because here are the top 8 “must-have” food and drinks ONLY in the Philippines Let’s Go! 1. TAHOOOOOO!! If you heard someone in the street shouting “Tahoooo..” Then that’s the guy you are looking… Continue reading Top 8 “What to Eat/Drink?” in the Philippines.
If you want to escape from the busy city and you want to feel relax and re-connect to the nature. I will recommend Puerto Princesa in Palawan. Puerto Princesa is one of the most famous tourist spot in the Philippines, because one of the newly titled 7 wonders of nature is located here, The Puerto… Continue reading Top 10 Most Desirable Tourist Destination in the Philippines: Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Summer paradise you are looking for? Let me introduce to you, CORON, PALAWAN. Explore fascinating Island hopping plus snorkeling, if you are more adventurous – Hike in the 700 steps and mesmerize wonderful scenic view of Mt. Tapyas and dip in the relaxing and warm Maquinit hotspring. Goodbye cold winter days, and Hello Summer! Coron… Continue reading TOP 10 Most Desirable Tourist Destination in the Philippines: Coron, Palawan
Clear sky, Sunny weather and Coconut trees. who wouldn’t love the beach?? 🙂 2013 Manila, Philippines